Aims & Objectives
1. To be a leading community grassroots sports and youth organisation in the U.K. and beyond.
2. Deliver innovative and ground-breaking projects to our users and stakeholders which challenge the status quo.
3. To use sports as a tool to enhance community members spiritually, socially, physically and empower them to achieve their goals.
4. To deliver projects and activities promoting healthy living, community cohesion and inclusion, community safety and good citizenship.
5. To unite the community by working in partnership with members, voluntary, public and private sector organisations and fostering the “ community spirit “ amongst all stakeholders.
6. To recognise the contribution made by individuals and groups to the community by presenting special awards.
We Engage > We Inspire > We Transform